Water Heater Repair in Harvey
Honest and Reliable Plumbing and Water Heater Repair Services for Homes and Businesses
Water heater troubles can be stressful. When problems happen with a water heater, the homeowner will face the difficult decision to make repairs or to replace the water heater. Customers who work with Moret Plumbing LLC will be spared the difficulties. When you choose to work with our Harvey water heater repair contractors, you are choosing the most personalized service available. By enlisting our help, you can rest assured that your water heater problems will be solved in the best way for you and your family.
Why You May Need Water Heater Repairs
When it comes to needing water heater repairs, different plumbers have differing opinions. While it is true that there is an appropriate time to install a new tank, a plumber should try to troubleshoot the problem before recommending total replacement. At Moret Plumbing LLC, we understand that budgets are significant to our customers. We will always try to offer you a variety of cost-effective options to make the best decision for you.
One of the best ways to avoid the need for water heater repairs is to make sure that your water heater is properly maintained. A water heater should be looked at and maintained by a professional plumber at least once a year. By having your water tank maintained by a professional, you can ensure that it lasts a long time with a minimal need for repairs.
How to Know If You Need Water Heater Repairs
Knowing when to call for water heater repairs is vital for customers to understand. As with most problems, water heater issues will only worsen over time, and the sooner they are repaired, the better.
Some of the signs to watch for that indicate that your water heater needs repairs can include:
- Unusual Noises: A safe and well-functioning water heater shouldn't make any noise apart from the burner running. As water heaters age, they can make knocking, screeching, or popping noises. All these noises are indicators that the water heater needs repairs.
- Inadequate Hot Water: In a perfect world, a water heater should produce just as much hot water as the day it was installed. However, as they age, thermostats go bad, and they will fail to perform. When they don't heat as much water as they used to, it's time for repairs.
- Cloudy or Rust-Colored Water: Discolored water is an indication that sediment has built up at the bottom of a hot water tank. Flushing the tank will remove the sediment, but it may be useful to investigate water softeners as long-term prevention for mineral build-up.
- High Bills: As a water heater ages, it will lose efficiency from sediment build-up and changes in the burner. This will cause bills to increase. Efficiency can be restored by tuning or replacing the burner or heating elements.
Common Repair Problems
Water heater repairs are common and are always cheaper than the replacement of the water heater. Some common water heater repairs in Harvey include:
- Replacing anode
- Stopping leaks
- Cleaning or replacing heating elements
- Flushing tank
Failure to make repairs promptly can result in severe damage to the tank that can be costly to repair or may force the replacement of the water heater. At Moret Plumbing LLC, we strive to cater to every customer's needs so they can keep their household or business running smoothly.
Don’t go without hot water for another day. Take advantage of our prompt, friendly service by calling (504) 688-7171 and scheduling a visit today.
Passionate About Our Work
Locally Owned & Operated
Veteran Owned Business